I’ve posted quite a lot of these style of posts over the years I have been blogging and I try to do them as often as I can without being too often, you know what I mean?
Even if you’re feeling inspired now, save this on Bloglovin (here) so that when writers block does decide to show it’s cruel face you won’t be stuck for any ideas!
1. Your skincare routine for the current season (morning and night)
2. Do your friends make up
3. Try your friends style of makeup or a celebrities, is it any different to your usual?
4. How you get healthy hair
5. 5 hair style ideas
6. Nail art tutorial
7. Your make up storage methods
8. Budget beauty loves
9. Products that you didn’t enjoy/didn’t work for you
10. Your holy grain makeup/skincare items
11. Skincare for (acne skin, oily, combination etc)
12. How much is your face worth? (add up all the products used on your face & work out the cost)
13. Your every day make up
14. Your going out/evening make up look
15. Have any siblings? let them do a tutorial/review on your blog!
16. Favourite products
17. Favourite brands
18. Seasonal make up looks
19. Particular make up skill? Show us how! (contouring, baking, winged liner)
20. How to cover blemishes
21. How to set your make up in place
22. How do you apply your foundations?
23. Show us your most used and loved brushes
24. Your no make up make up routine
25. How do you wash your make up brushes?
26. Products other bloggers influenced you to buy
27. Have you bought any hyped up products? worth it?
28. Show us your favourite nail polish picks for the season!
29. Beauty hacks you swear by
30. Re-create a celebrities make up look
31. Show us a get ready with my post
32. Trends you love and hate
33. Handbag beauty essentials
34. What I learnt from my jobs as a …..
35. Write a ‘things to do before spring’ bucket list
36. Your favourite books as a child/teen/last year
37. A letter to yourself
38. Bedroom tour (or another room in your house)
39. Things to do on a rainy day
40. Your workout playlist
41. Places you have visited
42. How to work out at home
43. Date night ideas
44. Share a post filled with just photos
45. Your desk and organisation tips
46. Whats on your nightstand/bedside table?
47. Tell us an embarrassing story!
48. A book review
49. Anxiety? share your top tips for dealing with it
50. Show us a tour of your city/town
51. High school advice for teenagers/things you wish you did differently
52. Talk about an event you have been to
53. What you get up to on a day off
54. Five things that make you happy
55. Ten things that piss you off
56. How to be positive and avoid negativity
57. Reflect on (previous week/last year/ last month)
58. Tips for saving money
59. How to be an organised uni student
60. Ways to promote your blog posts
61. How to stay organised blogging
62. How to make friends blogging
63. Where to find blog post inspiration
64. Your blogging process from start to finish
65. How you take blog photos
66. Know something technical about cameras (iso, shutter speed etc) then share!
67. How to tell your family and friends about your blog
68. What does blogging mean to you?
69. Ten things you have learnt blogging
70. How to grow your blog without spending money
71. If you know anything about blog design, share with people!
72. Share some tips on SEO
73. Interview your favourite bloggers
74. Lessons you’ve learnt blogging
75. Talk about your favourite social media
76. Share your favourite Instagram accounts
77. Round up of your favourite blog posts
78. Bloggers you have met
79. Share what you love about twitter
80. A guide to Twitter chats
Hope this will give you all some ideas for blog posts!